Shaping the future

The quest for the American dream took a positive turn this week as two career paths are opening up. One with a large hospital, one with a small start-up company. Both seem interested, both are willing to sponsor my visa, both have great people but they go in opposite directions. Going with the small company means taking a head plunge to the business world, leaving behind any patient contact. With the hospital it is another stage in a large institution, limited by corporate ladders and red-tape but safe in my journey.
My boss was helpful and friendly when I told him of these options. He even suggested his help. Is there a turn of events with him? Maybe all that hard work is paying off.
Surpressing my immediate need for celebratory shopping I tracked home through the cold bright streets of Manhattan. Oof.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Gays in Iran

Gay Tel Aviv

Craigslist Scams