He said Yes

Finally I am back to the keyboard. It's a fancy one, all white and shiny, reflected in the shimmering new iMac screen that proudly dominates my desk. It calls for re-blogging.
Today R said yes. The question answered was about another ring, this time of gold. So finally, at the respectable age of 33 I am getting married. Our journey together so far had all the hallmarks of a steamy Latin soap produced in a shabby Rio favela. We went through love so intense it hurt my brain, through hate and anger, through cheating, snooping, hugging, fucking, begging, nirvana.
Is he the man for this cactus? He is all I wanted but there is an edge. I think the edge keeps us moving. There is always some abyss waiting around the corner, there is also a royal peek and most of the time there is just bliss of the purest variety. A good friend told me recently to feel when it's right. It is right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Gays in Iran

Gay Tel Aviv

Craigslist Scams